Though Spring isn't my season (hello, Fall), I do appreciate the variety of prints, colors, and shoe styles that are now available because of the weather. For this Spring, I'm looking for casual, easy styles that seamlessly transition from winter-to-spring and day-to-night. Those throw-on jeans, everyday sandals, and ultra-cool lightweight trench are just a few of the pieces I'm lusting after.
2. Freshen up your Spring denim jacket with this clean, white hue. We love it styled with an all-white look.
Lucky Brand Classic Denim Jacket, $119.
4. These burnt-orange sandals from cool-girl brand Marais are the ultimate Spring style. Paired with loose jeans or a casual dress, they'll provide a few extra inches of height and plenty of comfort.
Marais, Jardin Heel in Cherry, $225
6. Perfect for those Spring rainstorms (lets hope we get some more!), this champagne duster from Between Ten is both sleek and lightweight.
Between Ten, Lora Duster in Champagne, $120.
3. Made for the LA-girl on-the-go, this crisp white Maximalist romper is perfect for lounging, running around, or can even be paired with some heels for a night out.
Maximalist LA, Valentina Romper in Cream, $255.
5. A Spring staple, this bright Shaffer bag is easy, cool, and would look great slung across an all-white outfit.
Shaffer LA, The Stephanie in Coral, $275
8. You can't go wrong with a good espadrille, and these Raye wedges are both classic and contemporary.
Raye Dahlia Espradrille Wedge, Revolve, $190.
10. Flirty yet edgy, this J.O.A skirt is a great transitional piece from Winter to Spring.
J.O.A. Embellished Skirt, Revolve, $67.